How to Focus on What Buyers Really Want
- THE FINE ART OF RE-FRAMING CONVERSATIONS TO WIN
- WHAT IS SALES PRESENCE AND WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
- HOW TO KEEP CLIENTS AND PROSPECTS TOTALLY ENGAGED
- WHY SELLING FEATURES AND BENEFITS NO LONGER WORKS
- PROVIDE VALUE BEYOND PEOPLE’S EXPECTATIONS
- AND MUCH MORE…
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
A shift in B2B selling has happened! Prospects are less inclined to “spend the time” listening to your pitch. Potential clients have shifted from wanting information to wanting to complete a transaction on their terms. Given this power shift in selling, how can you influence informed B2B buyers? How can you add real value to the sales discussion and not sound like a walking brochure? Value-Centered Selling focuses on helping you locate where your product or service can add value to the client’s business model. Furthermore, it teaches you how to quantify your value so that the prospect is able to justify buying from you.